General Data Protection Regulation
Contacting Us: You can contact us at our help desk
What information we collect from users: Cookie information about your visit and your email if you complete any opt-in forms on our site.
When we collect information from users: When you visit our website or sign up via an opt-in form.
Protection of that information: All information is securely stored and only accessible to relevant staff members in the execution of their tasks.
Data Protection Officer: Don Melvin
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- DonMelvin.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given DonMelvin.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in DonMelvin.com legitimate interests
- DonMelvin.com needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Data Request/Data Removal
You can request all data that is stored about you in our application/website to be sent to you via email or request that the data be corrected or removed.
After submitting your request, we will collect all data based on your email address and IP address and send it to the email address you submitted or removed.
Please open a ticket at our help desk.